Notes about this project:
- cut styrofoam is very static-y and sticks to EVERYTHING and clogs vacuums.
- styrofoam is a lot heavier then it looks when it's on your head
- if putting in a hard hat into the mascot head, I recommend one with a chin strap, because it's hard to move and emote without one (kinda clunks around)
- seeing and breathing through a tiny hole in the front of your head is super hard to do. would not recommend this head style for a halloween party or dim lighting
- make sure you have room to store the head.. cause it takes up a lot of space when finished!
- everyone love hello kitty.. so be prepaired to make lots of friends! I even got a marriage proposal :)