Saturday, January 5

Baby Dragon *in progress*


Here is a little plush dragon I have been working on for the last few days. He still needs to be painted, bedazzled, given eyes, and horns. The sewing is mostly done now, except for the eyelids. I have to hunt through my craft notions to find some eyes. This plush is completely hand stitched and made from fleece, There are wires inside the legs and wings to help keep the shape. This pattern was made by Rachel Land @ "Pentip's Place". It's a fabulous little pattern, but my toes tended to not turn out, most likey because i used fleece instead of felt (too soft). My plush is looking pretty good, but it still can't hold a candle to Rachel's gorgeous handmade dragons of the same pattern. You can really see her impeccable craftsmanship in the photos. I bet in real life they are simply stunning.