Thursday, October 25

Free WWE Cupcake Toppers!

Printable cupcake toppers or printable stickers! I made this printable kit up as a custom request for a WWE fan. They make great decor for a birthday party, or a pay per-view WWE wrestling party. WWE is not exactly thrilled about anyone using their images. I get a ton of requests for this kit but, I don't have the copyrights to reproduce this for sale. You can  purchase my WWE wrestler characture birthday kit which is super cute and big hit with kids. I put up in my shop as a mega printable birthday kit. You can download the toppers with the actual photos of the wrestler here...
These are really easy to make yourself with some cardstock paper or photo paper (for your printer), a glue stick and a tooth pick. I spent a good amount of time choosing the perfect photos for this set. There are 20 different guys in this pack.