Thursday, September 6

Craft E-Book Swap & Trade

I have many cute craft and Kawaii e-books and patterns, and I like the trade them with others to grown my collection. It's fun to share. To see my entire collection visit my Goggle E-Book Gallery. contact me if you want to trade. Please no more then 5 books if you only have one book to trade. :)

Dolly Dolly Mag - Vol 2



Dolly Dolly Mag - Vol 4

Dolly Dolly Mag - Vol 6

Dolly Dolly Mag - Vol 8

Dolly Dolly Mag - Vol 11

Dolly Dolly Mag: Vol 13 (non Blythe issue)

Dolly Dolly Mag - Vol 14

Dolly Dolly Mag - Vol 16

Dolly Dolly Mag - Vol 18 (patterns only)

 Dolly Dolly Mag - Vol 20

Dolly Dolly Mag - Vol 22

Dolly Dolly Mag - Vol 29

Easy Doll Coordinate Recipe (Dolly Dolly - Pattern Book)

  Dolly Dolly- DCR (Book) 2

 Dolly Dolly- DCR (Book) 3

Dolly Dolly - DCR (Book) 4

Dolly Dolly -DCR (Book) 11

Doll Fashion Styling - Blythe Clothing

Dolly Bird: Vol 16

230 Felt Miniature Animals

Japanese Felt Craft Book Vol. 8

 My Favorite Felt Sweets

Hand Made House - Felt Craft Book (sweets and plushies)